1/8 Photos of Sparkling Berry Jello Salad
4 hrs 15 mins
Roxygirl in Colorado's Note:
I make this Jello often in the spring/summer. It looks really nice in a mold and sets up great. The fresh berries in the center of the mold makes a beautiful presentation.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups cranberry juice cocktail (or cran-raspberry is good)
- 1 (6 ounce) package red Jell-O (black cherry or raspberry is what I love)
- 1 1/2 cups club soda
- 1/4 cup creme de cassis (I've never used but someday....) (optional)
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 3 cups assorted blueberries or 3 cups raspberries or 3 cups sliced strawberries
- 1Stir boiling cranberry juice (heat in pan) into gelatin in large bowl at least 2 minutes (until well dissolved).
- 2Stir in club soda, liqueur, and lemon juice.
- 3Refrigerate about 1-1/2 hours or until slightly thickened (consistency of unbeaten egg whites-I set my bowl inside a larger bowl of ice water and it takes about 20 minutes).
- 4Stir in 2 cups of the berries.
- 5Spoon into 5-cup mold.
- 6Refrigerate about 4 hours or until firm.
- 7Unmold and top with remaining 1 cup of berries in center.
Browse Our Top Gelatin Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sparkling Berry Jello Salad
Serving Size: 1 (185 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 146.2
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 110.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 31.2 g
- Protein 2.0 g