Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Apple juice, non caffine soda, 7-UP and grenadine and plenty of ice.This can be served as a cooler with the addition of 1 scoop of ice cream per glass.
- 12 ounces 7-up, any flavor
- 2 cups apple juice
- 2 teaspoons grenadine
- 8 -10 ice cubes
- orange slices (optional) or maraschino cherry (optional)
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream (optional)
- In a two quart pitcher, add the ice.
- Add the apple juice and 7-UP. Stir.
- Add the grenadine.Stir again.
- Pour into four glasses, six oz. servings.
- To make a cooler, one scoop of ice cream in each glass. Pour Sparkling Apple Red over.
- Add garnish if desired.
- Serve with a long handled spoon.