Montana Heart Song's Note:
Apple juice, non caffine soda, 7-UP and grenadine and plenty of ice.This can be served as a cooler with the addition of 1 scoop of ice cream per glass.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a two quart pitcher, add the ice.
- 2Add the apple juice and 7-UP. Stir.
- 3Add the grenadine.Stir again.
- 4Pour into four glasses, six oz. servings.
- 5To make a cooler, one scoop of ice cream in each glass. Pour Sparkling Apple Red over.
- 6Add garnish if desired.
- 7Serve with a long handled spoon.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sparkling Apple Red (A Non-Alcholic Drink for Kids -Adults)
Serving Size: 1 (335 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 119.4
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 15.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 25.8 g
- Protein 0.1 g