Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a cool and refreshing punch, easy to prepare.
- 2 (750 ml) bottles sparkling apple cider, chilled
- 1 1⁄2 quarts papaya nectar or 1 1⁄2 quarts apricot nectar, chilled
- 1 papaya, peeled and chopped
- orange slice, quartered
- Combine apple cider, papaya nectar and ice in a punch bowl.
- Add papaya and orange slices.
Had a bit of a time finding the papaya nectar (until I started looking at smaller containers!) but finally got both cider & nectar mixed & must say ~ This really is a nice change from the usual lemon & tea drinks that we often have! VERY REFRESHING, & of course, it's hard to beat GOOD cider! [Tagged, made & reviewed for one of my groupmates in the Aus/NZ Recipe Swap #32]