Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Kids of all ages love these festive "Sparklers"! And it's so easy, the kids can help make them! Great for a 4th of July party!
- 1 (10 ounce) package pretzel sticks
- 1 package white almond bark
- wilton's patriot mix sprinkles or wilton's patriotic sprinkle sparks candy sprinkles
- Melt almond bark in either a double boiler or in the microwave.
- Be careful not to burn the bark as you melt it.
- Either dip pretzel rods in melted almond bark, or drizzle the melted almond bark onto the pretzel with a spoon.
- Cover 3/4 of the rod with bark and leave the bottom 1/4 of the rod without bark, so you can hold the bottom with your hands.
- Once it's coated with bark, sprinkle the rod with sprinkles.
- Place on a sheet of waxed paper to dry.
- IDEA: Place sparklers in a metal pail lined with a red or blue bandana, with the coated parts sticking up, as a nice centerpiece for your 4th of July table.
This is a really great and easy recipe that can be made any time of the year with different festive decorations. I have made them for kid's parties at school and everyone loved them.
Great project for the grandkids! They enjoyed making them as much as eating them!
Really Cute Idea.. The only thing I changed was using White Choc. chips instead of bark.. We made these along with decorating Recipe #126930.. The younger kids really enjoyed this very much. Thanks for sharing.. Perfect for kids aged 2-6... :)