Recipe by Kim D.
Kids of all ages love these festive "Sparklers"! And it's so easy, the kids can help make them! Great for a 4th of July party!
Top Review by Chris from Kansas
This is a really great and easy recipe that can be made any time of the year with different festive decorations. I have made them for kid's parties at school and everyone loved them.
- 1 (10 ounce) package pretzel sticks
- 1 package white almond bark
- wilton's patriot mix sprinkles or wilton's patriotic sprinkle sparks candy sprinkles
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt almond bark in either a double boiler or in the microwave.
- Be careful not to burn the bark as you melt it.
- Either dip pretzel rods in melted almond bark, or drizzle the melted almond bark onto the pretzel with a spoon.
- Cover 3/4 of the rod with bark and leave the bottom 1/4 of the rod without bark, so you can hold the bottom with your hands.
- Once it's coated with bark, sprinkle the rod with sprinkles.
- Place on a sheet of waxed paper to dry.
- IDEA: Place sparklers in a metal pail lined with a red or blue bandana, with the coated parts sticking up, as a nice centerpiece for your 4th of July table.