Recipe by Mama's Kitchen (Hope)
I made these one weekend for a bunch of kids including our grandbabies. They all had a BLAST! We used bubble wands from some store bought bubbles. When the bottles ran out of the small amount of $1 solution we refilled them with this homemade solution that cost less than $1 for a whole gallon!
- 1 gallon water
- 2⁄3 cup liquid dish soap
- 2 -3 tablespoons glycerin
Directions See How It's Made
- Measure and pour into a 1 gallon container. I use a pitcher like this http://www.rubbermaid.com/rubbermaid/images/product/7e59_lg.jpg.
- This solution is ready to use right away but work even better when the solution is made the day before.
- You can even make your own bubble wands forming pipe cleaners, fly swatters into a wand shape- circle with a handle.
- Really BIG bubbles: pour solution into a pizza pan. Make a BIG wand with a metal coat hanger stretched into a circle. Give the solution something to hang on to by wrapping yarn around the metal circle. Dip wand into solution and make bubbles.
- TURBO Bubbles: Hold your bubble want in front of a fan! This does not work well with big bubbles, but try it anyway!