Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
- Wash asparagus spears and trim off tough ends.
- Place asparagus in boiling salted water and cook until tender, 7 to 10 minutes.
- Drain off liquid.
- In a small saucepan, melt the butter, cook over low heat until lightly browned.
- Sprinkle freshly grated cheese over butter and mix.
- Spoon over asparagus.
- Garnish with sliced hard boiled egg.
Thank you for posting this recipe. Dh and I love asparagus, so always looking for news ways to enjoy, this is delicious, we both agreed this will be another favorite, and that the egg was not necessary to enjoy.
A Good basic recipie. I had no idea how to cook these.. saved by the 'zaar! Would reccomend salt!