Top Review by zoyie
Thank you for posting this recipe. Dh and I love asparagus, so always looking for news ways to enjoy, this is delicious, we both agreed this will be another favorite, and that the egg was not necessary to enjoy.
- 2 lbs asparagus, Fresh, Any Color
- water, Boiling, Salted
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 3 tablespoons parmesan cheese, Grated
- 1 large egg, Hard-cooked
Directions See How It's Made
- Wash asparagus spears and trim off tough ends.
- Place asparagus in boiling salted water and cook until tender, 7 to 10 minutes.
- Drain off liquid.
- In a small saucepan, melt the butter, cook over low heat until lightly browned.
- Sprinkle freshly grated cheese over butter and mix.
- Spoon over asparagus.
- Garnish with sliced hard boiled egg.