Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
- 10 lbs spareribs
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup salt
- 1⁄3 cup horseradish, Ground
- 1 cup cumin
- 1⁄3 cup yellow mustard
- 1 cup black pepper
- 1⁄4 cup white wine
- 1⁄3 cup cayenne pepper
- 1 cup honey
- 1⁄3 cup garlic, Minced
- Dry Rub Seasonings:.
- Combine salt, cumin, black pepper and cayenne pepper and mix well.
- Rub over entire surface of the spareribs.
- Creole Mustard:.
- Combine horseradish, yellow mustard and white wine.
- This will keep refrigerated for several months.
- Mustard Sauce:.
- Combine minced garlic, brown sugar, and Creole Mustard in a bowl and mix well.
- Grill ribs bone side down, glazing with mustard sauce as it cooks.
- Turn several times to avoid burning, adding sauce to the upper side.
- Glaze ribs with the honey near the end of the cooking time (approx 15 min).