- 4535.92 g spareribs, cut into serving pieces
- salt and pepper
- 14.78 ml vegetable oil
- 4 onions, sliced
- 473.18 ml ketchup
- 236.59 ml vinegar
- 9.85 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 4.92 ml chili powder
- 4.92 ml celery seed
Directions See How It's Made
- Season ribs with salt, pepper and paprika.
- Heat canner, add oil and brown ribs.
- Add onions.
- Combine remaining ingredients and pour over ribs.
- Close cover securely.
- Place pressure regulator on vent pipe and cook 15 minutes at 15 pounds pressure.
- Let pressure drop off of its own accord.