- 10 lbs spareribs, cut into serving pieces
- salt and pepper
- 3 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 4 onions, sliced
- 2 cups ketchup
- 1 cup vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon celery seed
Directions See How It's Made
- Season ribs with salt, pepper and paprika.
- Heat canner, add oil and brown ribs.
- Add onions.
- Combine remaining ingredients and pour over ribs.
- Close cover securely.
- Place pressure regulator on vent pipe and cook 15 minutes at 15 pounds pressure.
- Let pressure drop off of its own accord.