Recipe posted by request.
Make and share this Spareribs with Barbecue Sauce-Pressure Cooker recipe from Food.com.
- Season ribs with salt, pepper and paprika.
- Heat canner, add oil and brown ribs.
- Add onions.
- Combine remaining ingredients and pour over ribs.
- Close cover securely.
- Place pressure regulator on vent pipe and cook 15 minutes at 15 pounds pressure.
- Let pressure drop off of its own accord.
I have been using this recipe for many years, but, I use it with "western" ribs...they are thicker than regular ribs. We have shared this requested recipe so many times! Thanks for posting it!
My husband does not even like ribs, but he loves these. I will definitely make then again.
Great flavor second time I made it I used "Pataks" spicy ginger curry sauce instead of Worce.. and added a 1/4cup dark natual brown sugar. The orignial is great more standard flavor my variation different...The resultant consistancy of liquid after cooking needed to be thickened for use ..I want to try cooking longer to see what effect it has..The specified cook time is right meat falls off the bone with specified time.. Have any more recipes with pressure cooker.. please post