1/2 Photos of Spareribs With a Chili and Cream Sauce
1 hr 50 mins
Spice it to your own liking by adding more hot sauce.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Roast the ribs at 400°F for 30 minutes until well browned (I cut the ribs up).
- 2Remove from the oven, lower the heat to 350°F.
- 3Remove ribs from the tin, drain off all the fat, line the tin with parchment paper and replace the ribs in the roasting tin.
- 4Mix together the seasoning mix, garlic, sugar, honey, hot sauce and the water, pour over the ribs.
- 5Cook covered with foil for 40 minutes, uncover and cook for another 30/40 minutes until the ribs are tender and the sauce is reduced.
- 6Put the ribs on a plate and the sauce in a small sauce pan.
- 7To the sauce add two tablespoons cream and the tomato paste, bring to the boil.
- 8Sample the sauce and add more hot sauce and maybe cream.
- 9Drizzle the sauce over the ribs and serve.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spareribs With a Chili and Cream Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (431 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1061.2
- Calories from Fat 760
- Total Fat 84.4 g
- Saturated Fat 32.9 g
- Cholesterol 280.7 mg
- Sodium 328.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 12.4 g
- Protein 58.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chili seasoning mix