Recipe by Alan Leonetti
I doodled around until I came up with this fantastic recipe. The 3 hours of prep time is actually the time it marinates in the refrigerator. THE ACTUAL PHYSICAL PREP TIME IS ONLY 5 MINUTES!
Top Review by mary winecoff
Between my girlfriend and I we have 9 boys ranging from 7 to 18. We made this tonight and let the guys go. It was scarfed up in no time flat. That's a high rating from us when eveyone says YEAH!
- 4 lbs spareribs (cut into serving pieces)
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 1⁄3 cup honey
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons cream sherry
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 envelope of any onion soup mix
- 1⁄4 cup sesame oil
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large shallow baking pan, combine all ingredients except the spareribs.
- Mix well& then add the spareribs.
- Cover& marinate in refrigerator, turning occasionally, at least 3 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Remove spareribs, reserving the marinade.
- Place ribs on a rack in a foil-lined baking pan.
- Bake, turning& basting occasionally with the marinade 1 1/4 hours or until the spareribs are done.