Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
YUM! Makes meat really tender. Cook time and serving amounts depend on whether you are doing ribs or brisket and how much you are either one you are cooking.
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce (or Dale's sauce)
- 1⁄2 cup Dr. Pepper cola or 1⁄2 cup Coke (don't use diet!)
- 4 ounces pineapple juice (from sliced pineapple in a can)
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- Blend together all ingredients in a blender for 1 minute.
- Spread on spareribs or brisket and chill at least 8 hours but preferably overnight.
- Season to taste and smoke ribs or brisket at 240 degrees until cooked and tender.