Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
These look delicious! From a falling apart cookbook I salvaged some recipes from
- 3 lbs pork spareribs
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 4 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 cup water, with
- 1 chicken bouillon cube
- Cut spareribs into individual ribs.
- Place ribs in roasting pan.
- Heat oil in saucepan and fry onion and garlic until softened but not browned.
- Stir in all remaining ingredients and bring to a boil.
- Pour sauce over ribs and bake at 325 for 1 and 1/2 hours, basting frequently.
- Drain off the sauce and serve hot.