Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
These ribs are tender and flavorful.
- 100 lbs pork spareribs, cut into serving size pieces
- 8 (42 ounce) bottles barbecue sauce
- 4 (20 ounce) cans crushed pineapple, UNDRAINED
- 5 lbs brown sugar
- liquid smoke
- Place the ribs in large roasting pans.
- Cover and bake 350F for 1 hour; drain.
- Bake 15-30 minutes longer till almost tender.
- Meanwhile, in a large kettle combine BBQ sauce, pineapple, brown sugar and liquid smoke; cook and stir till sugar is dissolved.
- drain ribs; pour sauce on.
- Bake uncovered 15-20 minutes till tender.