Kevin L Chef #166548's Note:
Dry rub seasoning for spare ribs.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix molasses and sugar together stir.
- 2Add all other ingredients and mix well.
- 3Use rub generously on spare ribs (I prefer cooking slowly at 200°F for about 4 to 5 hours, wrapped in heavy foil, finishing on outdoor grill with favorite barbecue sauce).
- 4Rub is sufficient for two to three full rack of ribs.
- 5I have retained juices from cooking as extra sauce when serving ribs.
Browse Our Top Herb and Spice Mixes Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spareribs - Dry Rub
Serving Size: 1 (62 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 287.0
- Calories from Fat 20
- Total Fat 2.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 3544.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 70.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.0 g
- Sugars 54.9 g
- Protein 2.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Old Bay Seasoning