Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Dry rub seasoning for spare ribs.
Make and share this Spareribs - Dry Rub recipe from Food.com.
- Mix molasses and sugar together stir.
- Add all other ingredients and mix well.
- Use rub generously on spare ribs (I prefer cooking slowly at 200°F for about 4 to 5 hours, wrapped in heavy foil, finishing on outdoor grill with favorite barbecue sauce).
- Rub is sufficient for two to three full rack of ribs.
- I have retained juices from cooking as extra sauce when serving ribs.
Made for a memorial bbq it was an amazing hit. It says 4-6 servings but the rub covered 8 pounds of ribs.