Recipe by Angelmingo
My friend Barb made these ribs the other night for a dinner party and everyone raved about their tenderness and flavor. I think she made the recipe up herself, and it is good enough for my cookbook! Loved them.
- 4 lbs spareribs
- 1 (14 ounce) can whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1 (10 ounce) can beef gravy
- 1⁄2 cup orange marmalade
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 1 dash ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook ribs until fork tender, approximately 2 hours in a 325 degree F. oven with appropriate seasonings and water to cover bottom of pan 1/4 inch. Replenish during cooking.
- Combine all sauce ingredients except vinegar in a saucepan; bring to a boil and simmer 10 -15 minutes to thicken. Remove from heat and add vinegar.
- Place ribs meat side up in a deep pan. Try to keep the ribs in a single layer, so two pans would be more appropriate. Pour sauce over and bake at least another 1/2 hour basting frequently. 350 degree F is a good temperature. The sauce will thicken up nicely.