1/1 Photo of Sparerib Marinade
I can't remember where I found this recipe, but to me this is the best pork rib marinade out there. Honey and pork is a winning combination and these ribs are finger licking good.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 kg pork spareribs
- 1Arrange the spareribs in a single layer in a nonmetallic dish.
- 2Mix all the ingredients for the marinade together and pour over the spareribs.
- 3If you don't really like ginger that much you may find it a bit over powering and would want to reduce it.
- 4Cover and refrigerate for at least 8 hours or overnight.
- 5Preheat the oven to 190°C and arrange the ribs on the rack of a roasting pan.
- 6Oven roast for 50-60 minutes, basting occasionally with the marinade.
- 7Turn every 10 minutes.
- 8Or just throw them on the BBQ.
- 9Cut the ribs into portions and serve.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sparerib Marinade
Serving Size: 1 (315 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 824.4
- Calories from Fat 530
- Total Fat 58.9 g
- Saturated Fat 22.3 g
- Cholesterol 194.5 mg
- Sodium 1740.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 23.5 g
- Protein 45.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: