Prep 3 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a very delicious and impressive drink to serve to guests.
- 2 ounces coffee liqueur
- 3⁄4 ounce Creme de Cacao
- 3⁄4 ounce Cointreau liqueur
- 2 1⁄2 ounces chilled black coffee
- 1⁄2 ounce rum (Barcardi 151)
- heavy cream
- cocktail glass
- In a shaker, combine 2 oz. coffee liqueur, 3/4 oz. crème de cacao, 3/4 oz. Cointreau, and 2-1/2 oz. chilled black coffee.
- Shake vigorously and let stand.
- Pour 1/2 oz. Bacardi 151 into a cocktail glass with a sugared rim. S.
- Strike a match, let the sulphur burn off and carefully light the 151 on fire.
- Rotate the glass at a 45-degree angle, letting the flames caramelize the sugared rim.
- Sprinkle in nutmeg and cinnamon over the flames.
- Extinguish the fire and strain the contents of the shaker into the glass.
- Top with heavy cream and garnish with cinnamon and grated chocolate.