Recipe by alligirl
Try this tasty tapas with a grenache from Spain. Times listed DO NOT include 4 hours for marinating. From tapenawines. com and posted for ZWT.
Top Review by I'mPat
I used 9 wings (tips cut off) for 3 of us and we all thoroughly enjoyed the lovely spicy flavour that we experienced with a bit of warmth that delighted the taste buds, looking forward to trying this on other cuts of chicken such as drumsticks/legs or thighes or even chicken breast on the bone, thank you allifirl, made for Everyday A Holiday tag game.
- 2 lbs chicken drummettes
- 2 teaspoons spanish paprika
- 1 teaspoon coriander
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons of minced garlic (about 2 large cloves)
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon water
- 3 tablespoons virgin olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Wash and completely dry the drumettes.
- Combine the spices, garlic, sugar, water and olive oil. Stir into a thin paste.
- Rub the paste mixture over each drumette and put them into a plastic bag or covered glass container. Refrigerate and marinate for at least 4 hours.
- Heat oven to 425 degrees.
- Line a jelly roll pan with foil. Arrange wings in an even layer, discard marinade.
- Bake 30 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through. Turn once to ensure they are cooked through.
- Transfer to a serving platter.