Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Try this tasty tapas with a grenache from Spain. Times listed DO NOT include 4 hours for marinating. From tapenawines. com and posted for ZWT.
- Wash and completely dry the drumettes.
- Combine the spices, garlic, sugar, water and olive oil. Stir into a thin paste.
- Rub the paste mixture over each drumette and put them into a plastic bag or covered glass container. Refrigerate and marinate for at least 4 hours.
- Heat oven to 425 degrees.
- Line a jelly roll pan with foil. Arrange wings in an even layer, discard marinade.
- Bake 30 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through. Turn once to ensure they are cooked through.
- Transfer to a serving platter.