Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Great for summer, recipe courtesy of Spain GourmeTour magazine.
Make and share this Spanish Watermelon Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1 medium watermelon
- 1 small melon or 1 mango
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 1 small glass white wine
- 1 small glass maraschino cherry
- Remove the skin from the mango. Cut the melon in half and remove the pulp with a potato shaper spoon.
- Cut off the top third of the watermelon and remove the pulp, using the same spoon.
- Place all the fruit in a bowl and sprinkle the sugar on top, adding the maraschino and the wine.
- Leave to cool in the refrigerator.
- Serve either in a large bowl or in individual servings.