A tasty looking Spanish recipe that would fit perfectly into a tapas menu.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix together the chopped tomatoes, garlic glove, olive oil, salt and pepper. Keep in the fridge until needed.
- 2Toast 20 slices of baguette.
- 3Spoon a little tomato topping on to each piece of toast.
- 4Tear 5-6 slices of Serrano ham into pieces and put one piece on each slice of bread.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spanish Tomato Bread With Serrano Ham
Serving Size: 1 (151 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 395.8
- Calories from Fat 71
- Total Fat 7.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 782.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 68.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.4 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 11.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: