Recipe by Sarah_Jayne
A tasty looking Spanish recipe that would fit perfectly into a tapas menu.
Top Review by evelyn/athens
OK, I'm sitting humming 'Heaven, I'm in Heaven' as I review this...can everyone say 'perfect nibble'. This is it! I scaled down to half and, dare I admit this? Ate everything myself. Despite scaling to half, I did use the entire clove of garlic (how bad could that be? And 3 slices of ham. This made one of the nicest lunches I've had in recent memory. Thanks, Sarah_Jayne.
- 4 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 20 slices baguette
- 5 -6 slices serrano ham
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together the chopped tomatoes, garlic glove, olive oil, salt and pepper. Keep in the fridge until needed.
- Toast 20 slices of baguette.
- Spoon a little tomato topping on to each piece of toast.
- Tear 5-6 slices of Serrano ham into pieces and put one piece on each slice of bread.