Prep 2 hrs
Cook 5 mins
This recipe comes from "Tapas Spanish Appetizers" one of the great Konemann recipe books. Have a fabulous Spanish wine tasting party with this and other Tapas recipes. Great Tapas party item and a big hit with the meat eaters.
- 12 wooden skewers
- 2 lbs round steaks
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1⁄3 cup lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- Soak skewers in water.
- Cut steak into slices.
- Combine steak, garlic, parsley lemon and pepper to marinade for at least 2 hours.
- Preheat grill.
- Thread meat onto skewers.
- Grill kebabs 5 to 6 minutes, turning once.
- Whisk paprika dressing ingredients together and drizzle over finished plated beef skewers.
Used a tri-tip for this - don't care for round steak in kebobs. Seasonings were good - but the red wine vinegar wasn't quite right. I'll use lemon next time - and there will be a next time, because this was tasty.
This is a great recipe for an inexpensive cut of beef. Especially good for parties. I've done variations of rubs and steak marinades for round steak skewers. Thanks for posting this! http://www.steak-pro.com/roundsteak.html
These were pretty good. I ended up using some meat that I "cleaned up" from a whole beef tenderloin...and all spices from Penzy's (spanish sweet paprika and smoked paprika) thumbs up :) dan