Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Potatoes in garlic mayonnaise posted for ZWT 5 I modified the recipe by adding Spanish paprika!
- 2 large potatoes
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 large garlic clove, crushed
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1⁄2 teaspoon spanish smoked hot paprika
- Peel the potatoes and boil in salted water for approx 20 mins check that the potatoes are done then drain and leave to cool.
- In a bowl mix the mayonnaise, chopped parsley, crushed garlic, and paprika.
- Once the potatoes have cooled, chop them into small chunks (2x2cm).
- Add the potatoes to the garlic mayonnaise and mix well.
- Leave in the fridge for 30 mins before serving at room temperature.
Mmmmm, this is a FABULOUS potato dish! Its very simple and quick to make and has a superb taste! The flavours all go very nicely together and are very authentic. Tastes exactly like tapas in AndalucÃa. :) I couldnt find fresh parsley, so I used fresh rosemary instead, which was also yummy. THANKS SO MUCH for sharing this tasty recipe with us, Jamilah! Made and reviewed for Ramadan Tag August 09.
A very easy and delicious potato dish. I used a low fat lemon mayonnaise and a mild paprika, and added a chopped spring onion. Thanks for sharing this recipe, Jamilah! Made for Ali Baba's Babes for ZWT 5.
Although we liked these, we felt that the amount of paprika was just way too much for us. I'd love to make them again and add just a dash to the potatoes, and then sprinkle just a tiny bit more on top. I'm thinking that would be about right for our own tastes. They were still enjoyed, though! :) Made for the ZWT5! :)