Recipe by Jamilahs_Kitchen
Potatoes in garlic mayonnaise posted for ZWT 5 I modified the recipe by adding Spanish paprika!
Top Review by Lalaloula
Mmmmm, this is a FABULOUS potato dish! Its very simple and quick to make and has a superb taste! The flavours all go very nicely together and are very authentic. Tastes exactly like tapas in AndalucÃa. :) I couldnt find fresh parsley, so I used fresh rosemary instead, which was also yummy. THANKS SO MUCH for sharing this tasty recipe with us, Jamilah! Made and reviewed for Ramadan Tag August 09.
- 2 large potatoes
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 large garlic clove, crushed
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1⁄2 teaspoon spanish smoked hot paprika
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel the potatoes and boil in salted water for approx 20 mins check that the potatoes are done then drain and leave to cool.
- In a bowl mix the mayonnaise, chopped parsley, crushed garlic, and paprika.
- Once the potatoes have cooled, chop them into small chunks (2x2cm).
- Add the potatoes to the garlic mayonnaise and mix well.
- Leave in the fridge for 30 mins before serving at room temperature.