1/1 Photo of Spanish Tapas Bean Salad
I love this cold served bean salad, it is even better after a day or so of marinating. If you don't like lima beans, substitute chickpeas.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Soak beans in plenty of water overnight, then drain, Add the beans to a pan of boiling water, simmer covered over medium heat for 35 to 45 min until tender not mushy (time will depend on the size of the beans and soaking time) Drain.
- 2Whisk olive oil, vinegar, paprika salt and pepper together.
- 3Combine beans with remaining ingredients and toss with dressing.
- 4Marinate at room temperature at least one hour before serving.
- 5Can be refrigerated overnight before serving and the garlic flavor will be stronger.
Browse Our Top Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spanish Tapas Bean Salad
Serving Size: 1 (54 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 167.6
- Calories from Fat 58
- Total Fat 6.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 62.1 mg
- Sodium 26.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.7 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 8.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
stuffed green olives