Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 1 hr 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A split pea soup inspired by the flavors of Spain.
Make and share this Spanish Style Split Pea Soup recipe from Food.com.
- Slice the Choriza and render the oil in a pot (Le Creuset French Oven).
- Take out the chorizo and add chopped garlic, onion, green pepper, bay leaves, cumin, and chicken boullon cubes, season with ground black pepper.
- sautee until translucent and starts to stick on bottom of pot.
- De glaze pot with wine.
- Add peas, water, cubed ham, and chorizo.
- Simmer for 45 min to 1 hour.