Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I love the magazine Cooking Light, this is another recipe from that.
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 6 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 lb large shrimp, peeled & deveined
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 4 lemon wedges
- Heat oil in a nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add pepper, garlic and bay leaf; cook 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Increase heat to medium-high. Add shrimp; saute until shrimp have pink or orange markings nad what, opaque flesh (about 4 minutes).
- remove from heat & sprinkle with salt. Discard bay leaf. Sprinkle with parsley and serve with lemon wedges.