Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
From Quick and easy Cooking by Mark Bittman
Make and share this Spanish Style Shrimp recipe from Food.com.
- Combine the oil and garlic in a 10 or 12- inch skillet.
- Turn the heat to medium and cook the garlic begins to sizzle, then add the cumin and paprika.
- Stir, raise heat to high, and add the shrimp, along with some salt and pepper.
- Cook, stirring constantly, until the shrimp are all pink, no longer.
- Turn off the heat, add the parsley and serve.