Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
My mother-in-law can cook from the top of her head, but I finally convinced her to write down this delicious marinade. It works best on pork tenderloin or pork roast
- 1 head garlic, finely chopped
- 4 tablespoons cumin
- 12 tablespoons orange adobo seasoning
- 6 tablespoons blue adobo seasoning
- 6 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 1 1⁄2 cups bitter orange juice
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 3 tablespoons seasoned ground annatto seed
- 1 achiote, pepper
- Mix all ingredients together thoroughly.
- Pour over pork and cover overnight.
could you please explain what orange and blue adobo seasoning is? All i know is the adobo sauce from canned chipotles which is obviously not what u mean. this sounds delicous but i don't have a clue about the two ingredients