Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
Another twist in an old theme.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs potatoes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon spanish smoked paprika
- Cut each potato lenghtwise in 8 wedges.
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl.
- Place potatoes on a baking sheet coated with a little olive oil or cooking spray.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 60 minutes, tossing once or twice.
Yum! I did cut the taters into small chunks to cook faster and loved the crispy outside!
I love spanish paprika, but never thought to use the spice on oven fries. This turned out delicious! My picky husband loved them! Thanks for the suggestion/recipe...
I make oven fries often, and this was a really nice version. I loved the addition of smoked paprika and added extra. :) I just put all the ingredients in a ziplock bag and squished everything around until the potatoes were coated well. I didn't bake quite so long, but my potatoes (Yukon Golds) weren't very large. Thanks for posting the recipe!