Recipe by justcallmetoni
This Spanish condiment can be used as an ingredient in your favorite dishes, as a drizzle on salads and grilled vegetables or simply for dipping bread. I make this in mini batches with good results. This recipe comes from Madhur Jaffrey from a friend in Andalusia.
Top Review by Brandon J. Li
Excellent and indispensable for us in the kitchen as well. We make a number of variations of this and the uses are endless. Also just great on corn on the cob or drizzled on fresh greens or other vegetables.
- 1 cup olive oil
- 5 -6 garlic cloves, peeled and finely minced
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- Place the oil and garlic in a small saucepan over medium to low heat. Bring the oil to a simmer and let it bubble for just 5 seconds. (Seconds not minutes.) Turn the heat off.
- Let the oil and garlic sit for 15 minutes to allow the garlic to infuse the oil. Stir in the salt and parsley.
- The oil is now ready to use or it can be stored for up to a week. If storing, return to room temperature before using.