Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
Only 6 WW points. A quick meal to prepare.
- 6 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons chili seasoning mix
- 8 (4 ounce) lean minute beef steaks
- 1 cup sliced onion
- 1 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1⁄2 cup sliced ripe olives
- 10 3⁄4 ounces healthy request tomato soup
- 3⁄4 cup water
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a 9 x 13 inches baking dish with olive oil cooking spray.
- In a Ziploc sandwich bag, combine flour and chili seasoning.
- Add steak pieces one at a time to coat.
- Reserve any remaining flour.
- Place 4 steaks in a large skillet sprayed with olive oil cooking spray.
- Brown meat on both sides.
- Place browned meat in prepared baking dish and repeat process for remaining 4 steaks.
- Evenly sprinkle onion, green pepper and olives over meat.
- In a small bowl,combine soup, water and any remaining flour mixture.
- Pour soup mixture evenly over top cover and bake for 45 minutes.
- Uncover and continue baking for 15 minutes.
- When serving, evenly spoon sauce over top of each steaks.