- 2 1⁄2 lbs steak, tenderized, cut into single serving sizes or 4 boneless chicken breasts, cut into single serving sizes
- 1 (15 ounce) can Rotel Tomatoes, crushed
- 1 (15 ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1⁄2 cup bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1⁄2 cup onion, Chopped
- 1 -2 jalapeno, seeded and chopped (optional)
- salt and pepper
- seasoning salt (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray deep skillet with cooking spray or lightly oil (May use a couple of TBS. Oil if needed to keep meat from sticking but not necessary if using Teflon coated pan.).
- Season meat with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Brown on both sides.
- Add vegetables, tomatoes and tomato sauce.
- Cover and simmer for 30 minutes, or until meat is tender.