Prep 20 mins
Cook 35 mins
So very delicious.
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped onion
- 4 slices cooked crisp bacon, chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 lb tomatoes, wedges drained
- 1⁄2 cup grated cheese
- 1 onion, sliced
- 2 lbs ground beef or 2 lbs beef chuck or 2 lbs beef round steak
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 dash Tabasco sauce
- 12 stuffed olives, sliced
- 1 green pepper, seeded & cut into rings
- Thoroughly mix chopped (not the sliced one) onion, beef, bacon, egg, & seasonings.
- Line a shallow baking pan with foil, grease.
- Shape meat mixture on foil int o a 2-inch thick oval.
- Top with drained tomatoes, olives, & cheese.
- Arrange green peppers & onion rings over all.
- Bake at 400F for 35-40 minute.