A tasty looking Spanish inspired recipe I found in a back issue of BBC Good Food Magazine
Make and share this Spanish Spinach Omelette recipe from Food.com.
- Tip the spinach into a large colander and bring a kettleful of water to the boil.
- Slowly pour the water over the spinach until wilted, then cool under cold water. Squeeze all the water out.
- Heat grill/broiler to high.
- Heat the oil in a non-stick frying pan and gently cook the onion and potato for about 10 minutes until the potato is soft.
- While the onion is cooking, beat the eggs together in a large bowl and season with salt and pepper.
- Stir the spinach into the potatoes.
- Pour in the eggs and cook, stirring occasionally, until nearly set.
- Flash the omelette under the grill/broiler to set the top.
- Ease the omelette on to a plate, then flip over back into the pan.
- Finish cooking the omelette on the underside and turn out onto a board.
- Serve cut into wedges.