Recipe by Lanfranchic
I adapted this from a recipe for the tapa pinchitos morunos. It works excellently on chicken, but can be made with lamb or pork.This is a nice low fat meal, and very simple and quick to cook. time does not include marinade time
- 4 chicken fillets
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon Madras curry powder
- 1 teaspoon hot paprika
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- fresh ground black pepper
- habanero sauce, to taste (I use a couple of drops for each fillet)
Directions See How It's Made
- Score the chicken fillets on each side. You can also cut the meat into cubes, and skewer it for cooking.
- Mix the rest of the ingredients in a dish, and marinate the chicken, turning so it is well coated. Leave a few hours or overnight, turning occasionally.
- Spread the chicken out under the grill (or broiling rack for any americans out there) and cook about 8 minutes on each side, or until properly cooked.