1/3 Photos of Spanish Sizzled Shrimp
No tapas buffet would be complete without garlic shrimp, the most ubiquitous of bar foods. From 'EatingWell.com' and posted for ZWT5 and ZWT8.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 bay leaf
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes or 1/2 of a dried red chili pepper
- 1 lb medium peeled and deveined shrimp (tails left on)
- kosher sea salt
- 2 tablespoons dry white wine
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1Stir oil, garlic, bay leaf and crushed red pepper (or chile) in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until garlic just begins to color, about 30 seconds.
- 2Add shrimp and season with salt.
- 3Stir until shrimp turn pink, 2 to 4 minutes.
- 4Stir in wine and lemon juice.
- 5Adjust seasonings.
- 6Transfer to a platter and sprinkle with parsley; remove bay leaf.
- 7Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Spanish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spanish Sizzled Shrimp
Serving Size: 1 (68 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 61.0
- Calories from Fat 20
- Total Fat 2.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 71.4 mg
- Sodium 321.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 7.8 g