1/1 Photo of Spanish Shrimp & Potato Skillet #5FIX
5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. When I need a quick go-to recipe, I always have Simply Potatoes and bacon in the fridge, and shrimp in the freezer. This simple supper is as delicious as it is speedy. The Old Bay seasoning works great with both the shrimp and the potatoes, and the bacon brings a smoky richness. Yum!
My Private Note
cups (a ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large skillet, that has a cover, cook bacon over medium heat 5 minutes, or to desired crispness. Remove, with a slotted spoon, to paper towels to drain. Leave a thin layer of drippings in the skillet; pour off and reserve remaining drippings.
- 2Add potatoes to the skillet with the reserved bacon drippings, keeping over medium heat. Cover pan and cook for 12-15 minutes, or until browned and tender, stirring every 3-4 minutes.
- 3Meanwhile, heat 1½ TBSP of the reserved bacon drippings in another large non-stick skillet over medium high heat. Add bell peppers, sprinkle with ½ teaspoons of the seafood seasoning and sauté for 4 minutes.
- 4Toss shrimp with remaining 1½ teaspoons seafood seasoning and add to bell pepper mixture. Saute for an additional 4 minutes, or until shrimp are cooked through.
- 5Mix shrimp mixture into potatoes, sprinkle with bacon, and serve. Serves 4.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spanish Shrimp & Potato Skillet #5FIX
Serving Size: 1 (228 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 170.7
- Calories from Fat 62
- Total Fat 6.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 187.2 mg
- Sodium 906.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 21.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Simply Potatoes Diced Potatoes with Onion