1/3 Photos of Spanish Scrambled Eggs
Southern Living; family favorite
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 lb bacon
- 1 dozen egg, beaten
- 1 (4 ounce) can chopped green chilies, drained
- 1 (4 ounce) jar diced pimentos, drained
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 4 -5 green onions, chopped
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) jar sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1/4 cup butter or 1/4 cup margarine
- 1Cook bacon in a large skillet.
- 2Remove bacon; crumble and set aside; discard drippings.
- 3Combine eggs, chiles,pimento, salt, and peppers; set aside.
- 4Saute onion, tomato, and mushrooms in butter until tender.
- 5Add egg mixture; cook over medium heat, stirring often, until eggs are firm but still moist.
- 6Spoon onto serving platter; garnish with crumbled bacon.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spanish Scrambled Eggs
Serving Size: 1 (236 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 396.6
- Calories from Fat 303
- Total Fat 33.7 g
- Saturated Fat 13.3 g
- Cholesterol 418.3 mg
- Sodium 888.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 17.2 g