- 8 large eggs
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- chorizo sausage, chopped (a 4-inch link)
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 3 ounces cream cheese, cut into small pieces
Directions See How It's Made
- In medium bowl, whisk together eggs and milk until just combined. You should see large bubbles as you whisk. Set aside.
- In a large nonstick pan, cook chorizo for 5 minutes over medium heat.
- Add eggs and continue cooking, stirring constantly to make sure they cook evenly.
- Just before eggs are fully cooked, scatter cilantro and cream cheese over top. Gently stir until done.