Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This sounds yummy! Recipe courtesy of "Working Mother" magazine. Posted for Zaar World Tour II.
- 8 large eggs
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- chorizo sausage, chopped (a 4-inch link)
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 3 ounces cream cheese, cut into small pieces
- In medium bowl, whisk together eggs and milk until just combined. You should see large bubbles as you whisk. Set aside.
- In a large nonstick pan, cook chorizo for 5 minutes over medium heat.
- Add eggs and continue cooking, stirring constantly to make sure they cook evenly.
- Just before eggs are fully cooked, scatter cilantro and cream cheese over top. Gently stir until done.
Made this with soy chorizo minus the cheese and it was super delicious! Served with whole wheat tortillas.
great i drained the grease from the sausage and subbed jack cheese for cream cheese great recipe dee