Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Who knew how delicious Ro-tel and eggs could be. This is a fast and easy breakfast with an extra kick. I enjoyed this with mozzarella cheese. Recipe courtesy of Southern Accent and Mrs. C.J. Giroir, Jr. of Little Rock, Arkansas.
- 1⁄2 medium onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 10 ounces Rotel tomatoes & chilies
- 6 -8 eggs, beaten
- Simmer onion, green pepper, and Ro-tel ingredients in butter until vegetables are tender and sauce is thick.
- Add eggs and cook until set.