Recipe by Nif
Refreshing, tasty and healthy, this sangria will have you singing Ole! It's a little different than the traditional sangria as it has pineapple and apple. This is a great drink to have when you're sitting out on the deck with your friends. Enjoy!
Top Review by Boomette
This sangria is so yummy even though there is not more alcool beside the wine. It's fruity and very refreshing. The fruits were so good. I let it overnight in the fridge. Thanks Nif :) Made for PAC Spring 2013
- 1 (750 ml) bottle dry red wine
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice
- 1⁄2 cup pineapple tidbits
- 1⁄2 apple, cored and cubed
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 cup club soda, cold
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the wine, orange juice, pineapple, apple, sugar and lime juice in a large pitcher; stir until the sugar is dissolved. Refrigerate at least 2 hours, up to overnight.
- Just before serving, stir in the club soda. Pour sangria into 6 ice-filled glasses, being sure to include some fruit.