Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Refreshing, tasty and healthy, this sangria will have you singing Ole! It's a little different than the traditional sangria as it has pineapple and apple. This is a great drink to have when you're sitting out on the deck with your friends. Enjoy!
- 1 (750 ml) bottle dry red wine
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice
- 1⁄2 cup pineapple tidbits
- 1⁄2 apple, cored and cubed
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 cup club soda, cold
- Combine the wine, orange juice, pineapple, apple, sugar and lime juice in a large pitcher; stir until the sugar is dissolved. Refrigerate at least 2 hours, up to overnight.
- Just before serving, stir in the club soda. Pour sangria into 6 ice-filled glasses, being sure to include some fruit.
This sangria is so yummy even though there is not more alcool beside the wine. It's fruity and very refreshing. The fruits were so good. I let it overnight in the fridge. Thanks Nif :) Made for PAC Spring 2013
This was very good, refreshing and delicious. It was surprsing to me that this is a WW recipe--all the better for us! Thanks for sharing your recipe, Nif. Made for ZWT8 - Spain. Yum.
Very good. Sweet, fruity and alcoholic!!! Liked it a lot, next time though I think I'll leave out the club soda and maybe add some sliced oranges and limes. Thanks for posting! Made for ZWT8.