Great for those hot summer afternoons or eating with a spicy paella
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (48 ounce) bottles full bodied spanish dry red wine
- 1/3 cup fresh squeezed orange juice
- 1/4 cup Grand Marnier (or any orange-flavored liquer)
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 cups club soda
- ice cube
- 1In a large pitcher, mix together the first 4 ingredients.
- 2Cover and refrigerate for several hours or overnight.
- 3Just before serving, add the club soda and plenty of ice cubes.
- 4Serve very cold garnished with a slice of fruit.
- 5Note: if using a punch bowl, float the various fruit on top.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spanish Sangria
Serving Size: 1 (584 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 409.7
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 34.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 8.1 g
- Protein 0.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: