Try this with "Party Nut Loaf" or a baked potato or mash, or pasta, or, or, or! From Linda McCartneys World of Vegetarian Cooking
- Put the peppers and tomatoes on a baking tray and roast them at 200c/400F/gas 6 for 20 - 30 minutes, turning from time to time until the peppers have blackened and the tomatoes have cooked.
- Cool the peppers in a paper bag for 10 minutes, then peel off the skins, core and de-seed them. Skin the tomatoes.
- Put the peppers and the tomatoes in the blender with the olive oil. Blend to a puree.
- Pour into a small saucepan and add the creme fraiche or soya cream.
- Stir well, season to taste and heat through to serve.