1/4 Photos of Spanish Roasted Red Pepper Sauce
Karen Elizabeth's Note:
Try this with "Party Nut Loaf" or a baked potato or mash, or pasta, or, or, or! From Linda McCartneys World of Vegetarian Cooking
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put the peppers and tomatoes on a baking tray and roast them at 200c/400F/gas 6 for 20 - 30 minutes, turning from time to time until the peppers have blackened and the tomatoes have cooked.
- 2Cool the peppers in a paper bag for 10 minutes, then peel off the skins, core and de-seed them. Skin the tomatoes.
- 3Put the peppers and the tomatoes in the blender with the olive oil. Blend to a puree.
- 4Pour into a small saucepan and add the creme fraiche or soya cream.
- 5Stir well, season to taste and heat through to serve.
Browse Our Top Savory Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spanish Roasted Red Pepper Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (167 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 73.8
- Calories from Fat 40
- Total Fat 4.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 6.8 mg
- Sodium 6.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 5.7 g
- Protein 1.6 g