Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
From the can of Western Family Stewed Tomatoes... sounds and looks good... even better... fast and very simple! So, I put it here for safe keeping. I love smoked sausage... so I will be sure to make this one day very soon!
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans stewed tomatoes, undrained
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 cup smoked sausage, sliced
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 2 cups instant rice, uncooked
- In a large saucepan combine tomatoes, broth, sausage and pepper sauce.
- Bring to a boil and stir in rice.
- Cover ad reduce heat to low and cook for five minutes ir until rice is cooked.
- Serve immediately.