1 hr 10 mins
Chef #821939's Note:
My grand mother makes this all the time for me and I want others to enjoy it. But For the beans I prefer red kidney beans.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Take a large pot and place it on medium heat with the sofrito.
- 2Add the oil and briefly mix.
- 3Wash the rice and add it to the pot And make sure the rice is almost above the water.
- 4Add the can of beans and the water.
- 5Add the salt and sazon (salt and sazon amounts may be altered if desired), mix, and cover.
- 6Heat for for 40 to 50 minutes or until all water is absorbed.
- 7Serve and enjoy!
Browse Our Top White Rice Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All White Rice Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spanish Rice W/ Beans
Serving Size: 1 (269 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 942.8
- Calories from Fat 255
- Total Fat 28.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1749.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 154.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 12.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: