Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
Easy does it soup in one pot. Just me in my kitchen adding ingredients until I like it.
- 1 lb extra lean ground beef
- 1 (4 5/8 ounce) package Spanish rice mix
- 1 (46 ounce) can V8 vegetable juice
- 1 (10 ounce) can tomatoes and green chilies
- 1 (10 ounce) can mexicorn
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 3 tablespoons dry ranch dressing mix (optional)
- Brown beef in dutch oven and drain.
- Add spanish rice and water like making dish in microwave. Cook until rice is almost tender, add rest of ingredients and cook until done.
- I made mine not too hot as my husband does not care for extra spicy foods. Has a nice mexican flavor.